The Labour Quota Scholarship 2023 is made available by the COMSATS Scholarship for Undergraduate University Lahore. Comsats Labor Quota Admission and Scholarship 2023 offers undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs in a variety of subject areas. The university’s labor quota admissions policy, which aims to give children from working-class families access to higher education, is one of its distinctive qualities. The Labour department of the Government of Punjab is responsible for the payment of all the expenses of the PWWB Quota students.
Comsats Labor Quota Admission and Scholarship 2023
In a few of the undergraduate programs at COMSATS University, labor quota admissions are available.
A candidate must have received at least 50% in their matriculation or comparable exam and
have a parent who works in a designated factory or agricultural field in order to qualify for a labor quota admission.
COMSATS University labor Quota of scholarships
For students from working-class backgrounds, COMSATS University also offers scholarships in addition to labor quota admissions. The scholarships are meant to assist students in paying for their tuition, books, and other educational costs.
No of a family’s socioeconomic condition, the labor quota admission and scholarship program a
t COMSATS University is a significant initiative that works to ensure that higher education is available to everyone.
The initiative serves as both a civic obligation and a means of decreasing the socioeconomic mobility gap and educational inequities. The university advises students to utilize this chance by submitting an application for the labor quota admissions and scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for COMSATS Scholarship
- If a person meets the requirements of the Industrial Relations Act of 2010’s definition of a worker, they are eligible to work for the labor department.
- The employee must possess a current social security card.
- If a worker or miner passed away or became disabled while on the job, registered with EOBI or Social Security, and his widow or legal heir received a death grant from the Punjab Workers’ Welfare
- Board or is currently receiving a pension from EOBI or Social Security, then their children are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The miner or worker applying for admission, or his child, shall not have been involved in any criminal conduct.
Award Of COMSATS Scholarship 2023
- Worker/ miner’s CNIC.
- Worker/ miner’s Social Security Card/ Old Age Benefit Card.
- Worker/ miner’s Factory Card/ Employee Card mentioning his/ her designation.
- Worker/ miner’s Appointment Letter.
- CNIC/ Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA of the prospective student.
- The candidate must submit a 20-rupee affidavit for signature. Stamp Paper declaring that the student would reimburse the labor department for all educational costs if they stop their studies.
- Fall 2023 Admission has been started; you can apply for admission through our admission portal admissions.comsats.edu.pk
Last Date for Submission of Application July 27, 2023
- 1st NTS test will be on 17th July, 2023 and the last date to apply for this test is 4th July,2022
- 2nd NTS test will be on 7th August, 2023 and the last date to apply for this test is 27th July,2022
Comsats Lahore Scholarship 2023
In addition to the Islamabad Campus, the COMSATS Lahore Campus also provides complete scholarships to labourers, miners, and their children for any single-degree programes. For all single-degree programes, COMSATS has reserved a 30% quota for employees or their dependents. The COMSATS worker welfare scholarship application deadline is December 12th, 2023.
COMSATS Undergraduate Program List
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical (Electronics) Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Data Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Security
Comsats Admission Scholarship Interview Dates
The admissions for several courses for the spring semester have officially been issued by the COMSATS Institute of Information Technology. We have a list for you below. programes for beginners There are programes in physics, economics, psychology, maths, business studies, MBA, project management, and PhD accessible in the master’s programe.
COMSATS Scholarship for Undergraduate 2023
Every person with the potential to advance is committed to receiving a top-notch education from the COMSATS Institute of Information Technology. In addition to other financing organizations, the institution offers these full and partial scholarships.